Where to Stay in Helsinki With Family
Helsinki is one of Europe’s most child friendly destinations, thanks to its wealth of outdoor activities, including amusement parks and open air pools, its laid back kids friendly cafes and welcoming locals.
We’ve narrowed down the search for your perfect family-friendly accommodations below which impress with their fantastic location, spacious bedrooms and thoughtful amenities. The capital of Finland is also a great stopover for those families travelling to Lapland on their way to meet Father Christmas in the Winter.
Let’s take a look at our favourite kids friendly hotels to find your perfect holiday stay in Helsinki.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Activities to Do in Helsinki with Kids
- Child Friendly Restaurants & Cafes in Helsinki
- What Can You Expect When Planning a Family Holiday in Lapland
- Things to Do in Tallinn with Kids
- Where to Stay in Lapland with Kids this Winter
PIN IT FOR LATER!